Friday, September 24, 2010

Opposites Attract…Me

Name: Sweet Sweet & Sweet Kush
From: The Greenest Green
Type: Sativa (Sweet Sweet) & Indica (Sweet Kush)
Price: $20/gram
I decided to do a double post because I found the dynamic of these two specimens remarkable.  Both strains were purchased from The Greenest Green in Boulder, Colorado.
To start, we have the Sweet Sweet (left photo), which is a pure sativa. Sweet Sweet is a perfect name for this strain because of its’ smell and flavor, resembling that of candy or sugar itself.  It’s delicious.  Sweet Sweet is bright green with heavy dusting of white trichomes.  It was dried well and burned down to a small amount of white ash.  The high from this strain is typical of a sativa; very heady and functional.  I only had to smoke a small a amount to feel the effects, so while the high is heady and functional, the strain is still potent.  I was very pleased with this strain and wish I had got more while I was up there.
Next we have the Sweet Kush (right photo), a pure indica.  This stuff is some real dome-knocker material. Unlike the Sweet Sweet, the Sweet Kush does not have a sugary smell, but a more typical kush smell, which is kind of a combination piney and floral.  I have never seen buds this dense before.  It was funny seeing the different sizing between the Sweet Sweet and the Sweet Kush. The Sweet Sweet was overflowing the jar and the Kush was looking like some pebbles.  This stuff will get you couch-locked if you are not strong-willed.  It was covered with amber trichomes, indicating more CBD and CBN, which exemplify the indica dominant effects of this strain.  It was kind of a creeper and left me laid out for more than a minute.  Overall I was impressed with this strain and the shop I bought it from, The Greenest Green, in Boulder, Colorado.
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment