Friday, September 24, 2010

Purple Dragon

Name: Purple Dragon
From: The Grasshopper (23rd & Federal)
Type: Indica
Price: $14/gram (no tax)
I first heard about The Grasshopper when I was looking up potent edibles in Colorado.  A few people spoke highly of their Space Cake brownie so I went to check it out.  The store owner is great, the prices are great, and the bud is great.  Before I started the weed tour The Grasshopper was my go-to dispensary.  I bought this Purple Dragon for $14/gram (less than $50 an eighth) and, as usual, was very impressed.  The first thing I noticed about this weed was how well trimmed it was and how great it looked overall, which helped me in purchasing it.  It was nearly all purple, only showing a few hints of green, and covered in white trichomes.  The nugs themselves were very dense which made my eighth look like a gram.  This Purple Dragon smelled fruity and similar to a lot of other purple strains I’ve purchased.  Though indica dominant (Purple Erkle X Blue Dragon (DJ Shorts’ Blueberry X Diesel)), this variety had an uplifting high. I have heard that white trichomes indicate a lesser content of other cannabinoids like CBN and CBD, which can give the couch-lock effect, so that makes sense.  The buds were cured well; they smoked great and left a white ash. The stems were pretty thick, but for how dense and how much actual weed hung off of them, I found it acceptable.  Once again, The Grasshopper has gotten me stoned pain free and I love it.
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment